Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Standstill

Should i update here or just the other one?
The very long entry will bored people to death.
*Thinks real hard*
Decided.I update the other one.

***************

How's ur long weekend, peepz? I was just at home & had to work in between. Been working non-stop since 5 Dec. Slog like what coz my 2 colleagues were on 2 weeks of leave, each, and back to back. So there. That's the reason for my MIA.
At work, rush like mad. By the time I reach home, I dun think i wanna be in front of PC anymore.
Except for 2day, I've not been doing much work coz I was busy updating my diaries on wat I've been doing & things that happened for the past 19 days.

Btw, I've got a very nice diary from DHL for the coming year. Maybe I should stop writing online? And close this blog..
Yes? No?
But, I've just made Hearbeat blog recently so how yah?
Nevermind, I reconsider.

No comments: