Berhempas pulas nak habis kan..
I dun want to stay beyond 8p.m
Catch 58 & bus driver was speeding which was good coz I'm running late.
:-)
Change to 21 and I reached GainCity Tamp @ 2045. Really fast, man.
Sampai my mum thought i took cab.
Joined my mum, Along & AM. Bump into BF, her hubby, her younger bro & her maid @TM.
Took 168 home. Home by 2215.
Tired, man.
Sunday 4 Dec.
The weekly thing...slightly different but err...to soon to say anything.
Pasang the newly bought DVD player bought by Along.
Nothing much for my Sunday.
Monday 5 Dec
Just work & home. Kat kerja msn. Tuh jer.
Boring kan?
Then at 2100, favourite TV drama, USIA on TV2 dun have. Aik?
Today, Tuesday 6 Dec 2005.
This morning, I bring 1 bekas of kuih layang2. Only to find out the requestor, KF, had gone on long leave.
Will only be back at work on 14 Dec.
Bukan ur rezeki laa nampak nyer, iyer..
Boss on course. Did not do any work from 9-12p.m.
Asyik kat msn jer.
And I manage to "coax" a certain someone to tell me which month of next yr he getting married.
Berkesan "ugutan" ku..
Jgn main2...
:-P
Then at 12 noon, went to TP run errands.
Went to TP Library. Register to be premium member so that I can borrow their audio visual materials.
Couldn't decide what model of clip-ons headphones to buy, so did not purchase any.
Bus pulak lambat. Sampai jer Along nyer cubicle, ate our packed lunch.
Now, update blog.
Chatting at msn again.
Think I better clear the trolley of tapes to be recycled.
To my Mak, thanks for everything.

Happy Birthday, Mak!
Now, what should I give her?
I dunno.
No comments:
Post a Comment