

My lecturer & her 2 kids. Mariah
Last Saturday, after work, went to Raya visit Gal@CPF wif Lala.
Were served dinner consists of Raya dishes.
Macam 1 Syawal pulak...
Terima Kasih, Cik.
Were there for an hr then took 55 to Kampung Ubi CC.
My colleague's dinner but we were only there for 20mins.
Super duper quick.
Actually, we were intimidated by the relatives. Didn't really eat coz we were full.
It's a combine one from both bride & bridegroom side.
Lala off to her gd fren's open house while I made my way home.
That nite, Along did some henna on my right fingers.
Sunday 27 Nov 2005
A very busy day. Early morning got the news that Cik Ja*ne met with an accident.
Another nephew also got circumsised.
Worried.
Plus the weekly thing.
Then, noon, although, was very sleepy, fought back and off I went to Simei St 4 for a close girlfriend's (Erda)wedding.
All 3 ladies here knew each other when we were 8 yrs old @ Madrasah Al-Ansar


I met Gal@IBM who came with her hubby & cute son.
Oh yes, the bride also works @IBM.
Me & BF left and she sent me home. Upon reaching my blk, Along sms saying that the cake & balloons had been bought. So we fetched them & the very impromptu birthday party happened. Very small affair. Glad BF was there to celebrate, for beloved nephew who turned 1.



Oh yes..now I realized I never gave him anything yet..
I'm blunt at giving birthday gifts
While BF came, I showed her the video of her wedding ceremony that I recorded.
Also, we browse thru her wedding albums.
One for the album.

The wedding in July
While we were having the impromptu party, @MP, another close gal friend got engaged.
Very small, private & family affair.
She invited me but I'm too busy.
U got my blessings, anyway..
:-D
After Maghrib, when they left for Tok T****'s place, I knocked out.
Monday, just at home.
Tuesday 29 Nov 2005
Tuesday, we were waiting anxiously. I was babysitting little one from 9-3p.m
More or less
And the spces buat hal..
Wednesday 30 Nov 2005

Happy Birthday, Ly & Ar** !
After Maghrib, I went out again to Bdk Central alone. Bought the St Ives Eye Gel, the freshner, top-up ezlink, fix the specs, the powder. Home by 2130.
1st Dec 2005
Work. Very tired. Tak leh bukak mata pun. I'm having problems to sleep past 1 week.
Lie down at 2030. Last to glance at the clock 2230. 2hrs just toss & turn.
Didn't get to go over FHM's place for sibuk-sibuk
2nd Dec 2005
On leave. Went dentist at 1145. Run errands, bought the Retin-A Gel, to the bank & SingPost. Met up wif ex-PYSS.
Nu*z*** Az**. Coincidence, she also took leave becoz of her friend getting married.
Same here.
Ard 2p.m I had a terrible headache. Nie mesti gara-gara dentist tuh anu kuat sangat.
Till 4p.m, I forced myself. Solat Asar & get ready for the solemnization ceremony@Darul Aman.
Die die must go!






So to FHM & Sh**f*,
Selamat Pengantin Baru.
Semoga perkahwinan yang dibina akan berkekalan hingga akhir hayat.
Gimme some hope, will ya~
I'm really praying there are close people in my life, in this new era of ours, whom will succeed.
I'm tired of hearing the un-successful ones.
I'm immune to hearing un-successful ones till it doesn't cause me to feel anything.
Kita pun sebak tau~


O.k enough. It took me almost 2 hrs just to update this entry.
I still need to go to work in 8 hrs time.
And I'm listening to Jangan Kau Ucap Selamat Tinggal from Shades throughout typing this entry.
Urgh!
No comments:
Post a Comment