Friday, October 21, 2005

Sending off at T1

Wed nite, slept late coz I tried to edit the footages from Cik Adi's tunang.
Feeling the pressure..
But I think, my editing is still way too far from professional.

Tried to edit some more yesterday noon. Kejap jer sebab was getting ready to my aunt place@ Jln Damai. They were going for Umrah. Balik 3 Syawal.

Reached there around 1315. Was sent there by my dad.
All of us left the house at 2p.m sharp.
Took cab with Mai & Fah to T1.

Suasana boleh dikatakan, sedih. Terutama sekali melihatkan sepupu-sepupu ku, 3 beradik di dalam keadaan menahan diri dari menangis yg berlebihan.
Sayu.
Tapi dalam gitu, sempat jugak, kita ter-perasan yg Taufik Batisah was among the crowd of people yg nak hantar org gi umrah.
If I'm not mistaken, his mum yg pergi.
But I could be wrong.

I tried to snap a pic of him tapi jauh. Bila dekat pulak, my batt went flat.
Tapi it's o.k coz his not my priority of bringing my digicam along.
Ada one part tuh, i almost press the button to capture his pic, sekali he turned &
who did I saw but my upstairs neighbour. Alah si Mr CID tuh.
Cet!
Buat apa nak ambik gambar dia kan..
But seeing Taufik Batisah yesterday in real person..
i think my neighbour is so much han-sem laa.

errr..
Hehe! Dun mind I'm saying this, but I wasn't fasting yesterday so I dun felt guilty.
Khrekhre

O.k I was snapping away pics of the situation at T1. Cik Mim & Cik Man were there too.
Here are some pics.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Later all 7 of us were sardined in Cik Man's car.
He sent us at BN 1st before my 3 cuzzins at Jln Damai.
Cik Mimah buka puasa at my place yesterday.
She left after Isyak.
Talked to Heartbeat on the phone.
I really hope, that's it.

Some back stretching/exercise with Mak. Lights off at midnight.
I was very upset before I went to sleep.
Benci.

And I dreamt. Of all people, I met Zake in my dream.
Nothing special. Dun get me wrong yah.

It's like in the dream, i was about to go in a dark place, hesitantly.
While I was contemplating, shld I went in or not, a voice called my name from behind.
I was relieved it was Zake.
He asked why was I there. I couldn't answer and a bit lost.
He asked me to leave the place & I followed him without saying anything.
I think sampai situ jer.

Tapi, sampai skrg, kita terpikir2, apa pasal pulak itu tok janggut yg dtg menjelma?
O.k laa, perhaps dia penyelamat dlm mimpi saya semalam.

No comments: