Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dah bikin kuih..

Just came back to work from 3 days of not working.
Wat did I do?
Mengemas. Taking my time, slowly.

Am currently a bit nervous. Coz i've not been practising wif my-v-cam due to time constraint.
Raw footage pun..
Hopefully, comes Jan, I'm able to.

Oh yes. Last Sun, dah buat 3 mcm biskut. For Raya definitely.
And smlm ptg, Cik Man came over my place for awhile. Played with AM.
He dropped me at Geylang coz me meeting Ikinz up.
Walked aimlessly, also considering wat to eat for break-fast later.
Singgah kat Arqam for prayers.

Managed to locate Cik Idah.
Later we break-fast with her kat depan MacD.
Then, I could feel there's a pair of eyes were looking at me.
Locate the eyes.
Who else but my Cik I*a.
Exchanged some words & we parted.
Shortly, me & Ikinz were on way home on 28. I reached home by 2015.

Nothing much, huh.
I'm working noon today & break-fast wif Lala.
Today gonna be the one & only day where we met at work.
Nasib jumpa, jugak..phew!

Btw, baju kurung biru AM dah siap.
Sempat aku ambik pics masa dier tgh try2 baju tuh tadi tgh hari sebelum gi kerja.

Tomorrow, me not gonna be working. My aunt & uncle from Jln Damai gonna go for Umrah so maybe we(Me, AM & Mak) gonna go over their house before noon tomorrow.

O.k laa, gtg. Still got to shelve tapes & hope to yak a bit wif Lala b4 I knocked off at 11p.m. Nak tie lose ends lagie..

No comments: