O.k. I've change my layout.
Maklum, puasa.. tak kluar lunch jadi boleh laa tukar template.
I was hoping I won't kena this pass-on thing, sekali my cousin has to tag me.
Alright BeeNa. Here you are.
Seven things that (will) scare me:
1. Flying Cockroaches
2. Lizards (yucks)
3. Surgical Operations shown on TV
4. Loads of blood
5. What the future has for me
6. Someting bad happen to my family members
7. God (Allah s.w.t)
Seven things I like the most:
1. Singing
2. Entertaining my nephew with my what-ever antics
3. Watch people & daydreaming
4. Taking live events on my sis's video camera. (Still learning though)
5. My very own PC
6. Likes to eat but always, can't afford the weight gaining part.
7. Family gathering with my maternal side.
Seven most important things in my room:
1. Fan
2. Mirror
3. Bed
4. PC
5. Lights
6. My small bolster
7. My Pillow
Seven random facts about me:
1. I'm a short interest person (gets bored easily)
2. Easily distracted
3. I've always (80%) spent my poly days dozing off in lectures.
Wonder how did i passed...
4. I can't swim continuosly to the other end of the pool
5. I'm neither an introvert nor I'm an extrovert. I'm right in between
6. I'm a confused person
7. I go Jam & Hop sessions during my poly days.
Seven things I plan to do before I die
1. Wear the tudung
2. Seek forgiveness from loved ones & Allah.
3. Perform the pilgrimage to Makkah
4. Spend quality times with loved ones.
5. Keep my parents happy
6. Go to United Kingdom (not Ulu Klang haa)
7. Recite the Kalimah Syahadah.
Seven things I can do
1. Not part with my money during any sale esp GSS
2. Shop alone
3. Drive
4. I can watch horror movies alone (Curious laa)
5. Cycle alone at night
6. Read A. Samad Said very thick novel in 2 days ( Melayu per..)
7. I can chat in front of the pc for long hours
Seven things I can't do
1. I can't sew (Harap Zake tak baca nie)
2. I can't ride a motorcycle
3. I can't blade (roller blade or ice skating)
4. I can't wear feminine-ly to work coz I climb the shelves here & there.
5. I can't sleep with my eyes open (U think, I'm a fish?)
6. I can't watch any form of motor racing (Ngilu tau)
7. I can't play tennis
Seven words I say the most
1. Oh no!
2. Iyer ker?
3. Ya Allah
4. Err..
5. Ntah eh
6. Alamak!
7. O.k lah!
Seven celebrity crushes
1. Anuar Zain
2. Azhar Nor Lesta
3. Daud Yusuf
4. Jehan Miskin
5. Hairie Othman
6. Ekin Cheng
7. Uday Chopra
Seven people I love to see doing this
It stops here. I won't torture others. Tgk nie.. buat benda nie jer, took me almost 1 hour. Sheesh.
Alhamdulillah..dah pun habis. Phew!
Cracking brains betul!
No comments:
Post a Comment