Last Sat, after work, I was just wondering ard Bedok Interchange, browsing thru the shops.
Bought some foodstuffs at Giant & vcd Qaisy & Laila.
Since mak went to JB wif Cik Y** & Along dah tido siang, I was watching Majalah 3, a documentary programme on TV3 along.
The topic covered that nite was extremely good & touching.
It's abt the Yahudi yg cuba hendak merampas balik Masjid Aqsa.
Dan 3 masjid ditutup kat sana.
Sedih...
And how racist they treated the Muslim down there.
Later at 10p.m, watched Chalte Chalte on TV2 till 1 a.m .
Lights off.
Sun was just at home and Cik Idah came wif Cik Ja***.
They took a break from watching the silat tournament that were going on at PERSISI Bedok. I copy Cik Adi's engagment to my hard disc, but too lazy to edit them.
Wait till I have the mood.
At nite, me, Mak & Along watch the vcd Qaisy & Laila.
Cerita ini ialah sebuah cerita kemanusiaan yg berkisar di Afghanistan.
Makin sayu & pilu melihatkan kehidupan mereka.
Bila gini terasa benar, betapa lalainya aku.
Hidup mewah dgn makanan yg cukup, malah terlebih cukup.
Membazir tak tentu arah..Internet laa, friendster laa, msn laa, handphone ar..mp3 player laa...asyik enjoy jer..
Tak pertingkat ilmu agama malah makin slackz..
sedangkan mereka di sana, saudara Islam di sana hanya hidup hari demi hari.
Tak mampu untuk bermimpi dan berfikir terlalu jauh, kerana kehidupan hari esok..hanya Allah sahaja yg tahu.
Betapa cekal nyer mereka.!
*sigh*
Ampunkan aku, hamba mu yg lalai, Ya Allah..
I'm glad I bought the vcd. At times, if I'm not grateful wif wat I have & still complain, I will watch the vcd & reflect on how i shld be really grateful wif wat I own.
I am blessed!
Syukur.
Astarafiruallah hal azim.
My emotions was stirred. Tremendously.
I just finished watching the vcd at 2330 when Lala called, saying that she wanted to meet me at my void deck. I was still blur. She presented me wif a gift.
A lovely handbag.
Another one that adds to my collection.
I was touched.
*dabs teary eyes*
Not sure why, but turning 25 make me realize that I'm 1/4 to 100.
Terasa benar diri dah tua..seperti mana dunia ini dah tua tapi masih blum nak berubah perangai..
Felt that I'm having such a carefree life..maklum tak ada tanggungjawab.
Terasa benar aku mempunyai bnyk masa tapi tak pandai memanfaatkan kan nya dengan baik..
Oh yah...I'm very touched wif Qaisy character.
So becoz of that, I start searching for his profile, pics of him.
Sapa lagi klau bukan Jehan Miskin..
His name becoming popular & being chased by producers.
Not bad, huh, for a start..
Monday, spent babysitting AM while mak got her tooth extracted.
Later after Asar, we went to Tampines Mart. Bought a gift for Ikinz.
Then we went to Tamp Central, top up ezlink & to Gain City.
Mak was checking out for washing machine while I was busy scanning thru the dvd recorders.
Since the vcd player at home dah mula lain mcm.
Then Mak went home wif AM while me naik No 3 to Ikinz's place.
Passed her the gift and we managed to catch up
Tuh pun tak cukup ...Simply becoz we have loads to tell each other.
Mlm, sambung lagi kat talipon..
Wonders how if we got .....
Nari kerja o.k..Attend meeting wif Tom kat Studio 1.
Work & just home.
Oh yah..ada org dah niat nak belanja I.
Then insyallah, got lunch appmnt wif 2 frens kat TP on Thursday
Then Sat after work, cuzzins ajak gi DE..We'll c how..
Bila nak panjat bukit eh..?
No comments:
Post a Comment