For awhile, I dun noe wat to update people about myself.
I'm fine. Alhamdulillah.
Only that, been down with the aching of both arms.
Dunno wat when wrong..
Last weekend, Sat was spent at work then to MKS for last series of La Tahzan.
Sun was just at home, i think..can't remember if I did go sumwhere.
Oh yes...i went swimming kat DE wif Cuzzin_Imah & Sabby.
I was late. Masuk pool 2040. Out by 2115.
Lepas tuh, kita makan kat pusat makan DE.
I think we were yakking away abt an hr b4 we decided to go home.
hehee...
Berbual nyer lebih lama dari berenang nyer..
Was sent home by Cik Z***al. Got my pics from KL trip last May, from Sabby in CD.
Looking back at it..made me smile.
Pengalaman pergi bercuti sendiri w/o a parent.
Only we know..
Monday, was supposed to go Temasek Poly wif anak-angkat-mak-aku.
Tapi once lepas solat Asar, we both get stuck in my house dimana ada besi-sembrani(magnet)
Finally, lepas Maghrib, we just head down to Yasalam to lepak
More of spending time together.
Tuesday - kerja ptg. Ayah hantar. Cik Juandi's turned 29 yrs old.
Wed - kerja ptg. Mak & AM gi rumah Nek Hawa kat CC. Secondary sch fren, Nur Elfa Aisha turned 25.
Thursday - I turned a quarter to century. I was on leave. Nothing big happening so at least i can do is to take leave. Bukan apa, mesti beri penghormatan!
:-D
I babysit AM while Mak run errands. Ptg, ard 6p.m, I went to Tampines Mart to buy some Elken stuff that we r interested to try..
I was home by Maghrib. Malas mau layan org yg sengkek akal fikiran nie!
Balik lagi bagus..
I've got the earliest bday wish/card from Ikinz on Monday..ter-siang sgt eh..
:-P
Wednesday nite at 2246 from Tok Janggutz.
Along at midnite sharp!
FHM at 0651.
Ikinz again at 0709.
Heartbeat at 0756.
Later Ikinz sang me a very long happy bday song at 0930 when she called me.
Nass happened to call & wonder wat's the occasion I was on leave so i just informed him. So there.. got one wish from him too at 0943.
Actually he called as he wants to ask if I might be interested to buy an IPOD Shuffle 512MB. He's selling it at $100. Brand new..think his elder sis won. By the way, his eldest sis also turned 27 too on 25 Aug 2005, so yes! Finally, I know sum1 same bday with me.
Mai Rez*** wish me thru msn when i logged on at noon.
Gal@CPF sms me bday wish at 1425.
D ard 4p.m.
Gy at 6p.m.
I was wondering mana ini Gal@HDB tak sms aku, and it's past 2330 and there, she sms me at 2335. Telepathy! And we talked on the phone for awhile to catch up.
I was half asleep when I got an sms from Irnani wishing me at 0043.
So there all my wishes. Masih ada yg sayang, rupanya...
Hehe.
:-D
Thanks everyone for the bday wishes. Terharu!
My day went juz like any normal days. Mak nak masak somethg special but since she's fasting, I dun allowed. Dah suku abad pun..apa nak celebrate-celebrate nie smua..
:-)
Yesterday was working noon shift so I miss Gerak Khas The Movie 2 & Anugerah Skrin kat TV3. Boring~~
Takper, mlm nie ada Chalte Chalte kat TV2. Btw, me tgh mood Hindustan after watching the rented dvd of Veer-Zaara twice last weekend & on last Tuesday.
The movie was so touching..mengalir jugak air mata gue!
I'll stop now..kena shift tapes sebab compacters rosak!
Aiseyman!
P.S: Got a virtual bday cake & present at msn by Cuzzin_Ima jst before i update this entry! Makacih!
No comments:
Post a Comment