Thursday, August 04, 2005

Video - editing

Last Sat was just work. Worst dub request ever.
I was requested by EMG Kak Z ****** S**** to download & burn 4 days worth of World Pool At Taipei from 2 Networks pulak tuh!
Berlambak tau.
I just did whatever i can coz kerja tak pernah habis..cukup masa kul 6 ptg,
mesti kluar dari ofis.

Reached home, we decided to go MDA. Initial plan was to go Petal Grdn but changed plan sebab takut hujan sebab kita bawak small one.
Home at 11p.m. Slept ard midnight.

Sunday, kemas here n there. Went to Reflections at MP. Left the place only at 1 + p.m.
Greatness to be enjoying all this treatment.
Rejuvenate me!
:-)
Top up ezlink, home at 2p.m.
Lunch & later me & Gy meddle with the PC on how to convert the DV tape. And we succeed just by trial n error.
Malas nak baca manual ...berjela.
Lepas convert, Gy tried edit here & there.
We use Windows Movie Maker to use this.

I continue wif the editing on monday from 10.30a.m - 7 p.m.
Phew!
Dah habis edit, burn in vcd format.
Can play on PC but can't really play on Hi-Fi..
Not sure why.
I can't save in mpeg format.
According to Zam, he use Pinnacle for video editing.
I've got loads to learn abt this video editing stuff..

Tuesday, at work was very busy. Mlm, balik jaga AM.
Mak & Along gi Ansar.
Wednesday, kerja bnyk. Then watch last episode of Cinta Internet.
Last2, Khai jugak yg dapat Via.
:-)

Also the 2nd season of Dalam Hati Ada Cinta kat TV3 dah start.
Smlm, 1st episode.
The story yg ada Umie Aida, Elly Suriati as sisters who fall in love with the same guy, Ako Mustapha.
Nie the sequel.
Hehee...suker sekali!
tapi one part of me malas nak tgk bab cintan-cantun nie..
It just exist in fantasy not in reality.

Btw, I email again ..hmm..that graphic designer whom I will call him Wily.
I emailed sebab Ikinz kata I gave up too easily.
And I was hoping he won't reply so it will knock some sense to me & able to psycho my mind, this thing should end.
Might as well I just close book.

Sekali this morning, he replied daaa..
Urgh!
He really put me in a spot.
This starting process is too,too,too slow... Don't u think so?
Engine asyik kat Gear 1 & stall jer.
Tak pergi ker Gear 2 pun.
Dengan aku yg short-span interest, it's either this thing speed up or I call it quits.

Cepat! Pilih antara dua!

Nari, I managed to finish up all Pool dubs & prepare all NEWS tapes for tomorrow till next Wed.
Semua dept kena work ahead due to National Day.

Hee, i can't wait to be in action again wif the v-cam for Cik Adi's engagement this weekend!

No comments: