I sms him on Monday 25 Apr,
asking for some help in case he knows of any organisations that need
old pcs. He never replied back.
Fine with me but it left me wondered, did i say anything wrong in our last converation on 9 Apr..
Smlm, bila balik dari lunch, ada a new pop up box of msn conversation.
It's him.
He said, " Aisha, if u received this msg, call me back"
Obviously being me, NOW, who refused to talk to any man on the phone, decided not to
but replied back, thru text in msn.
He sigh.
I asked "Why u sigh? Issit becoz I didn't call u?"
Aku dah tercengang-cengan dan terpikir-pikir.
Eh, kau nak, kau laa call aku, kan?
He got disconnected..Member pun malas nak layan, terus tutup msn.
Since I dun understand one bit what's going on, I just sms him, " Sorry, **..."
Terus I'm stucked with work. Busy like a bee yesterday. Had to rush home to babysit AM.
Mak & Along had something urgent to attend to.
Aku yg dah memang sedia penat nie terus terlelap bila tidurkan AM.
Terjaga bila pintu diketuk. Ingat Along sms sebab aku lambat bukak pintu
but jeng jeng jeng..
it's him.
"Aisha, if u free, can u call me please?" @ 2125
Macam nak ketawa pun ada. Apa hal dgn mamat nie?
Mati-mati dia nak AKU call DIA. Nama dia nak call aku, tak nak.
Aku pun boleh tunjuk degil tau!
So, aku buat bodoh. Afterall, mesti jaga telinga.
Tapi, it made me pissed off. Dah susah nak tido semalam gara2 tak return his request.
So this morning, I sms him saying that I had an early nite yesterday & asked apa hal?
Kita tengok bila dia nak reply but in anycase, if he decided to call off pun bagus.
Aku yg dah jadi macam lelaki. Dia yg jadi macam perempuan.
Sememangnya dunia dah terbalik. Tanda-tanda akhir zaman...
No comments:
Post a Comment