Nak update blog these days..
I dun like to say I'm busy..how busy are u?Huh, Aisha?
Maybe I should say I've less time to blog nowadays..
That's more appropriate.
*sigh*
Penat ..asyik erase tapes...
Since I've got some free time today..I shall blog ...
Mana nak start..Cerita dah basi..
8 Apr, I was working noon shift
9 Apr, I was working ..sebelah pagi, in msn, but he didn't came in.
After 2p.m, he came in..we talked quite a lot.
I'm supposed to do my work quickly coz going to KF's wedding at Woodlands but
due to chatting, aku buat kerja mana yg patut jer..
Yg visible jer..yg tak visible..aku tolak for Monday..
Kerja nie..memang tak akan pernah habis..
Closed library at 1730. Took 159 to AMK, then train to Woodlands..
Waited for Heartbeat at thebus interchange. Took 931 ..the wrong one..
and the bus bring us merry-go-round ard the Woodlands area tapi tak nampak
pun blk KF.
kebetulan pulak ada sesuatau bau yg tak menyenangkan..dgn me yg dah lapar..
mcm nak muntah!
Call up NurM for help & she instructed me not to alight the bus when the bus returned to interchange
At 8p.m, we arrived at KF's place & straight ambik makan.
We sat wif Mahfudz & wifey. After abt 1 hr, we left & jln2 kat CP.
Window shopping then later..in the midst of the shopping centre,
there were 2 ladies snapping away their very own pics using one of them digicam..
Tak tau malu betul!
hehe..sapa eh?
Sapa lagi klau bukan kita berdua..
Later, me bought chocolate waffle & blueberry tea.
We went in Cold Storage initially but can't find blueberry tea so later went to 7-11.
Makan sambil berjalan..tak lady-like langsung!
Took 168 at 2215 & at doorstep at 2300.
That's fast!
Sunday 10 Apr
Since my sleep was disturbed, decided to go to Lor 12 for Ust Fah****z*'s class.
Brought along all stuffs that I owed Ikinz.
After lesson, returned to her & she brought some sambosa fo us.
Seh came along wif her mum.
We took the 2nd No 7 & alighted at Kembangan.
The salon was closed. No luck..
Check out on the book at the bookstore @Msjd Kassim.
Decided not to buy on the spot so we hop onto bus 28 for home.
Lunch at 2p.m..relax in front of TV wif AM & D.
Mak went to DA.
After Asar..ard 5.30p.m, onwards, i was thinking on wat to bring & wat should i wear for swimming
session wif Sabby & Penny.
Dah kena laa tuh..Penny & Sabby & Ayshy..
;-D
Took 28 to Kak Ita's place ard 7p.m.
Had dinner of fried mee & ard 7.45p.m, we were inside 12 to DE.
After changed..I was obviously very very worried.
Once I slided in the pool, I was like
"Wow! Tinggi nie!"
When it's only 1.2 m..
The last time I went into the pool was 12 yrs ago so I guess my panic attitude was justified!.
After abt 10 mins..I was quite o.k already..Thx to my 2 cuzzins.
They helped a lot!
So he was there wif Abg Noh & friends.
I ate macroni soup & teh o..semua panas..abis dah kelam kabut nak balik coz we started eating only 2230.
So..eventually, i burnt my tongue & had ulcer at the top right hand side of the mouth.
Balik, wash & hang up my swimming suits & lights off.
Monday 11 Apr, I had to work coz Aa*** on leave.
I was OFF on tue 12 Apr .
I had dentist appmnt at 0930 but due to my ulcer, i had to cancel.
Get ready & by 1045, in F****'s car. We took my free speakers at Kallang then off to IKEA @ Alexandra.
Didn't buy anything...
I'm not a homey person.
Wait..Homely but dunno wat's useful & wat's not for the house.
Lunch at BK..supposed to be alas perut but I ate Double Mushroom Swiss.
Soon, we on our way to NTU. Tersalah exit..ended up termasuk CCK ard 4+++.
Once inside NTU, we swopped seats & I get to drive after 4 mths since I passed my TP.
Auto pun auto laa...nak buat camner..tunggu manual car..tak sampai2..
Went to Har*** cafe. Very full but since lunch on him, had to eat..Again!
Ntah bila masa i can cut down my weight..*sigh*
Me drive again withing NTU campus, swopped seats & off to pick BF's mum from work.
Then sent me home by 6p.m.
Mak & Along went to nazam..so I babysit AM.
Wed 13 Apr, at nite, i was tryiong to burn for Along & D some songs..semua tak jadik.
As in can't be played on player. Only can play using PC.
Surf Net & downloaded some songs..
Melayankan D yg dah laa balik kul 1 pagi..by the time I switched off PC, already 3 a.m!!
besok pagi , bila gi kerja..ngantuk tak terkata!
Aku pun membebel kat dia jer..semua dier nyer pasal..
Thursday at work..I was to be the programme of Foot**** Cr**y around 3 secs gitu..
Aargh..me looked so ugly.
I look better in still image only.
And a few colleagues noticed,..so paisey coz I wasn't prepared.
A**** tak nak..so I've got no choice..had to..
I went home to babysit AM coz Mak & Along gi Maarif.
Dad also helped me to sleep AM.
Fri..ada cerita hindi Salman K & Karisma K tapi jln cerita tak best so malas nak tgk.
Instead me & Mak watched this interesting movie on TV3.
pasal org planet yg cuba changed their lifestyle to be living among human beings.
Sat, kerja. He tak masuk msn langsung. It's o.k.
I also treat him as big bro only.
I was downloading Hindi songs for my mp3 player & uploading AM's pics from my
digicamera to my Yahoo Album.
Ard 11a.m, Cuzzin_Ima calleed saying that's a gathering(makan2)
at Kak Ita's place for their dad's bday.
buat kerja cepat2..close lib at 5p.m
tukar bas 28 kat Bedok Intchange...
tgh hujan lebat..me was kind of hesitating..should i go or not..
By the time, i reached at 1820..my mum, AM, Along & Gy dah balik..
kind of dissapointed but o.k laa coz me rapat wif them.
Semua cerita kluar..bab mimpi laa then watched vcd on tsunami, ladies converstn sambil tgk Abg MIn's wedding album & by 2230, me already at busstop waiting for 28 to go home.
Home by 2300, greeted at the door by Gy who looked very different.
She just finish a makeover session which was half-paid by NKF for her bday.(March)
Talked to her & slept at 1 a.m.
Sunday, cuzzin Cik Jam's wedding at Blk 4++ BN.
Thought of going but i was in lazy/switch off mode..
too lazy to dress up so Mak went alone wif Cik Yam
Later at 4p.m, they picked ALong up & jln2 at Geylang.
I babysit AM but told them to be home by 6p.m.
Waiting for Gy too.
After Maghrib, took 17 to DE. But kita tak picit bell so ended up at PR Intchange. Top up farecard.
Walked to DE. Changed & plunged to e pool.
Maverick joined us too so 5 of us..u imagine ar..Kecoh!
Kita main hide & seek dlm pool.
Obviously, Gy & aku kalah dulu.
Later was Penny. He can't locate his own sister.
He was trying to grab our goggles coz he can't swim well w/o goggles.
Had an enjoyable time!
Light snack at MacD.
Me & Gy shared hot fudge sundae & fries.
She paid using ezlink coz me lupa nak bawak duit.
Took 17 home..home by 2300.
Mak went to Maarif. Ada hal berlaku...
Monday 18
After work, had dinner at Haig Rd of fried rice ikan bilis. Along had kuay teow kuah.
Solat Maghrib at Arqam. Went to nazam @Maarif.
Kerana dah dengar cerita seram sikit smlm, we tak berani pandang2..
tgk buku jer. Home by 2300.
Shall stop here..to be continued...
as of 22 April 05
No comments:
Post a Comment