No.. no..just a coach to go up to KL this weekend.
I spent 2 hrs, looking at my clothes ..dunno wat to wear..
Nie laa klau tak pernah gi luar negeri on ur own.
When I went to Melaka in May 2001, it's becoz of a wedding
so u know u have to bring clothes that r fit for attending weddings..
Nie..
So I think i just stick with black pants & kurta-like blouses & jacket.
Dlm coach mesti sejuk agaknya ah..
Nie yg aku tgk dari cerita2..
I've finished most of my duties..tried not to have anything outstandings..
but aku buat mana yg termampu & terdaya..
cukup masa kul 6p.m nanti, apa yg tak habis, hand-over jer laa kat colleagues.
Smlm I stayed back at work till 7. Singgah Intchange to buy AAA batt for my mp3 player.
Charged digicam batts.
And I ended up sleeping at 2a.m!
Tu pun, sebab mataku dah menyerah kalah!
Still worried. Bila ginik, aku rasa..cis..aku nie betul anak manja!
Or maybe..my 1st time..so a bit worried..
a bit negative thinking n feeling..
Since it's gonna be a new environment for me (even though for 3 days)
maybe I'll be slightly quiet.
And, I've not even changed my SING dollars yet..will do it after work today.
Tukar duit, rush home, packed my bag (sebab I've unpacked them this morning!) & to make
up my mind not to think anymore abt clothings.
I've yet to search for my jacket.
Changed & to take 28 to Kak Ita's place..
Mati aku..sempat ker??
Stress beta...
Mari kita nyanyi...
Mari laa bergoyang..
uh uh...:-(
I'll be back either on Mon nite or Tue morning..
meanwhile me on autoroam so feel free to sms me, at least
No comments:
Post a Comment