Saturday, December 11, 2004

Mission Accomplished!

After 8 mths of driving lessons, finally I've passed my 2nd attempt on my TP
on 8 Dec 2004 (wed)
Test was fast, only 20 mins to finish everything & 10 points scored.
Alhamdullilah.

I've sms out to 6 close people telling e gd news.

Heartbeat, Cuzzin_Ima, Along, Zu, Lala, Cik Midah.

Wif my pass, I've made e day for Cuzzin. Antara response ialah,
dah boleh beli kereta..dah boleh drive ard sesama..and now my turn has
come to drive her ard instead.

Sampai smlm (after 2 days), rasa cam bermimpi gitu.
hehe!

Mission for 2004 accomplished!

Thursday, lepas Asar gi jln2 kat daerah Central...
pinjam 2 buku & 2 vcd atas nama Ikinz..was wif her at Yasalam
for dinner.
And also some shopping at Giant Bedok. Nama jer tinggal Bedok..
my 1st time there after nearly 4 mths of operation.
Nothing big ar..in fact they didn't top up their stocks on condensed milk..
meragau aku cari..3 jer tinggal!

Friday was just at home, maklum semalam, nari & besok puasa..
Sms Fen coz he turned 23 on 8 Dec..2 days late..
Ngaji n read e Encyclopeadia on honey..
nak logged on e net pun tak terbuat..
And I totally forgot abt the invitation.
Sorry kak..
Felt bad.
We make up some other time, yah..

Now, need to rush work and get out of this place by 6 p.m in order to
break fast at home by 7p.m.
I've calculated how much I spend on driving..$2k..wow!

Besok cycling...boleh ker?

No comments: