Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Men..such a pain!

So here i am..busy of late...

Let's recap a bit..

A day after my sis gave birth, was tidying up my place like mad. Sebab
mesti ramai yang akan datang..menjenguk anak saudara ku ini.

After Zohor, went to KKH. Me in a kebaya. Bukan apa, gonna jln raya wif
Ikinz & FHM later in e evening. Went straight to Ikinz's place and
turned out, Um also gonna join us. It seemed that we can't get our
ex-lecturer who still not home so we decided to chill at Starbuck TM.
Yes! All
4 of us in traditional outfit.
We were snapping pictures. But I'm just plain lazy to put them up here.
:-p

Reached home at 2300.

Monday 29 Nov.

Straight home after work and my sis's friend came wif her mum n son.
She also came wif some foodstuffs.
:-)

Tuesday 30 Nov

Morning shift. Cik Uji & Ismul came. Cuzzin_Ima came wif fiance also came.
Selisih jln ngan Cik Uji.

By Wed, coming to work was just tying up losed ends b4 i went for another
round of 1 week leave.

Didn't get to met my boss sebab..i went on leave, he work.
When I work, he's on leave.
But things can be quite stressful if he's not around. Especially when i
had to cover his duties.
Takut tersalah take action...

Wed 1 December 04

Yes. He's the man! TAUFIK BATISAH!
I didn't vote. I just prayed for him and try not to be so hopeful coz
klau dia tak menang, I know for sure I will cry.
But, hey ...still I did cried!
Mengalir nya airmata kerana terlalu terharu & gembira.

I've never watched Singapore Idol neither do i follow the stories abt
SI in papers.
Simply because I predicted mesti yg bangsa dier orang jugak menang...
But, the verdict proved me wrong.

I'm proud of him.
I'm sure FHM is so much proud of her cousin!
:-D


Thursday was just lazing ard at home and yes..my first time carry my
nephew after he's been 6 days old.

Bukan apa..takut nak angkat..budak tuh masih fragile..really like
jelly!

FHM & Ikinz couldn't make it; to come over my place.

Friday 3 Dec 04

Received a call from my boss, asking me to come in for noon shift. Told
him that I can't coz jangka nya si Lala nak dtg over my place. Ended
she was too tired to come over.
Helped Along by going to the bank.
Niat nak gi CS, sign up Singtel line cam terbantut gitu.

Should I?
I've got till 31 dec to think abt it.

After Maghrib, was contemplating whether should I go over to Cik Yam's
place or not..early nite.

Saturday 4 Dec 04

Abg Min nikah at 4 p.m. I was there from 11 a.m. Helped around. Had
loads of fun snapping away my digi cams. Most are of my cousins and
aunties.
No..No handsome guys ...except for the pengantin!
:-P

Btw, he didn't turned up. And likewise I said, since I've got no
feelings when talked to him, I wasn't dissapointed he did not turned up. But
nevertheless, it would be appealing to the eyes if he did came!
hehe!

Mak & Along couldn't come so me, Gy & D were representatives from my
family.

Reached home b4 8 p.m wif Cik Uji & family & Wani coz Gy needs to go
to work at 9 p.m.

Soon, we were joined by Cik Mim. Cik Midah's family and another batch;
Abg Noh, Ima, Ewan, Eja, Hadi & Cik Idah.

They were all there to visit my nephew n my sis. So were quite busy but
I totally enjoyed their presence!

Sambil berbual2, sambil tengok vcd.
From Bintang Hati to Trauma and Laila Isabella (halfway).
They left at midnight.

Sunday 5 Dec.

As I looked the marriage life around me, tak satu pun yg meyakinkan.
I will never indulge myself in a 2-yr hp contract.
Inikan pulak
marriage!!
Whole - life contract!!!??
Tell me how?
I don't have the faith to do it at all.
Furthermore, it involves somebody else. Not only me!

I spent my noon watching Hum Tum featuring Saif Ali Khan & Rani M and
after Maghrib, wif a part of Main Hoon Na. Will have to watch again.(baru watched 1st vcd)

Decisions...
If you want to make decisions alone, then don't get married!!
It's plain selfish!

If u want to make decisions on your own, then stay single!
Even aku yg single nie pun kena consider Mak if I wanna job-hop.

Sick! U guys are sick!

Yesterday & Today

Mum's bday. Just wished & hugged her. Nothing much. She didn't want
anything..but I try to think of something more meaningful. It doesnt have
to be material.
More of special moments that be treasured.
Had driving at 11.30a.m (last minute) yesterday and off to work.

Today, I'm on morning shift
I had to come to work coz my boss's FIL passed away so emergency.
I will continue my 3 days leave from tomorrow (Wed)- Friday. Report to work
again on Sat coz it's OT.

I was changing my layout this whole day. Because the doodle board make
the whole template out of place, I'm replacing it wif shoutbox.

aha..semua kita tukar

I've something BIG tomorrow.
Class 3..

*keeping myself vigil*

No comments: