Sejak kebelakangan nie sibuk...
*take deep breath*
I was working till Sat last week. Sun was too tired but i
forced myself to get ready to KUCC.
FHM's bro got married to my ex-sch mate.
She's so beautiful.
Make up do make wonders, rite?
Didn't get to see Taufik in real person but only his brothers though.
And I met my ex-pri who later become my ex-polymate, Ru.
Bila nak balik, hujan sikit. Went to Bedok Lib sebab me on the
lookout for the drama serial Romeo & Juliet. Bukan senang nak dpt
the episodes in running order.
Soon, met up wif Mak and kita bertiga shopping grocery kat Giant Bedok.
Parted wif Ikinz. Me and mak lepak bawah blok kejap before naik rumah
since it's Maghrib.
Monday was noon shift. Erasing wat else.
Tuesday was on leave. After Zuhur, accompanied Mak to
GainCity @AMK coz we were on the search for a new fridge.
Doesn't got wat we want but we bought a blender.
Took 25 home. Went to NTUC for some oregano & basil leaves (serbuk jer).
Balik rumah, Mak finished up the spaghetti bolognaise and
we (Aku & Along) tak sabar nak menikmati nya. Sehingga menjilat pinggan!
Acah jer~~
Lala came at 2030. She was there to visit my Along. Jangka nya she
wanted to be there for a shortwhile but in the end she left home at 2300.
Wed was on morning shift. But since Boss not ard, after ate my packed lunch,
I went out to Toa Payoh to accompany Ikinz makan kat HDB canteen.
Window-shop ard and came back to office at 3p.m.
;-)
Out of sudden, received an email from DTJ. Nice surprised though..
ingat jugak mamat nie kat aku.
Yesterday, after work went to meet Ikinz, FHM & Um kat KFC Bedok.
Had dinner there, rushed to Bedok Library to borrow 3 more vcds
that I can find and back to KFC.
Mak went Maarif so i had to rush home coz Along was alone wif baby.
Once reached home, me & Along stuck in front of the telly to watch
the continuation of the drama.
Ishk..tak puas sey..macam nak cari dvd drama Kuasatek Production nie..
Slept at 0130.
Nari Christmas eve. Berat betul nak pergi kerja.
On my way to work, but stops semua lengang. Apa tak orang
semua dah balik kul 1230.
Nasib..lemau betul...nasib Boss bagi OT..
klau tak lagi lemau nak dtg kerja.
I believe I should reward myself. I know wat i want but I
just need the time and someone to accompany me.
I have few things to buy..bila nak pergi shopping nie??
Semua sale before 2 Jan
Scheduled fully booked..This Sunday wif Heartbeat(insyallah).
Looking forward to meet her.
:-)
Guy@CNPC emailed requesting for a meet-up 31 Dec.
Hmm..a wrap-up for the Year 2004 kot?
Lala confirm tak leh pergi...aku klau nak pergi..
aku tgk tempat dulu ar..mana they all nak hangout...klau orchard, new eve nie..jgn harap ar..or maybe a v. quick one.
Coz I'm working 1st Jan 05.
A lot more on the list for a meet-up..argh..
Maybe next year...
No comments:
Post a Comment