Sat worked til 1700. Went to Tampines Mall wif Ikinz.
Sign-up a new hp line. Connection will start to resume
only Tuesday 28/12.
Will have to update friends and relatives on my new number.
I hope this line will be used to the maximum usage..if not...
Went to Prime Tampines for dinner: A plate of rojak
(3 keping jer), 1 bowl of kuay teow kuah, 1 ice jelly &
1 kuih lopes. A bit here n there.
;-)
And we start our shopping..more of the things that were needed.
Got myself a Maybelline lipstick/lipgloss, Maybelline trio blue eyeshadow,
1 BodyShop moisturizer and 1 mango lip butter for Along.
Have some more on the list tapi mendengarkan yg Cik Midah & the gals
were at my house..me couldn't help but to stop shopping and rushed
home to meet them.
Sunday ..woke up wif a bad headache. Tried to soothe it down
n get ready to meet Heartbeat, but since she was stuck at the wedding..
I decided to just relax at home watching all 4 vcds of Romeo & Juliet and
Puteri Gunung Ledang.
Not sure about others but I love the malay language used especially the
ones between the 2 leading cast.
Romantik ar..and aku yg hampir2 menangis bila he couldn't make
it to see her before Subuh, in the last scene.
Ahhhh..*sob*sob*
Dapat ku rasakan betapa kecewa nya kedua-dua nya.
M.Nasir..captivating!
;-)
So I've decided since I loves the story so much, I've decided to
purchase either vcd or dvd for my very own collection.
Its just in me..I loves theatre acts and bangsawan-like shows..
raja-raja nya bahasa..orchestra performances...
everything form of arts..including gigs!
Hehe!
Btw, I saw a trailer that Taufik Batisah is on the cover
page for MANJA Jan 05. I think i must get it.
Now..when can I put in the slot to go to Angsana Plaza to
get my vcds stuff??
And also the trip to Marsiling?
Find time, Sha..find the time..
P.S: It's really o.k, Heartbeat..no worries, yah! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment