Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Dream

Last Sat someone came into my dream. Why did he appear in my dream?

In the dream, we were just sitting down talking, laughing..enjoyed his company..enjoyed looking at that dimple smile of his....didn't do any wrongdoings.

But why him? I wasn't thinking about him. I haven't been waiting eagerly to see him.

Yeah, no harm dreaming of someone. But its just not nice to know that you dreamt of someone's husband. Freaky, weird...hmm..

Its my 3rd day at work for the week & I've yet to bump into him. One part of me, I wanna see him. Another part is pulling me from going to reception at the designated timings.

Kenapa aku tak pernah pulak mimpi Anuar Zain eh?

Smile because you never know who will fall in love with your smile. Indeed, I've fallen

I simply got soft spot for guys with dimples laa eh..Don't you think so, Epiphany?

find my own~

4 comments:

Najib & Sitti Sayang said...

hmmm....I did not bump into you on Saturday and obviously i dun have nice and cute dimples but pimple marks! hahah!!! Jangan marah.... tumpang lalu.....hehehe...

kebayachic -2006 said...

Ahhhh.....it's just a dream Aish, mainan tidur....i have dreamt of marrying someone else's husband....Ish!!

kebayachic -2006 said...

Btw....siaper tuuuuuuuuuu..........

Siti Fatimah Zainal said...

ah2 suker sangat! takpe siape2 yg takde boleh dipersila kan ketok sendiri...:p