I already start the day gloomy. To top it all, I received an email from my gf about my Abg Nuar & his girlfriend???!! what??
Her name is Zandra Aziela, pemain bowling Msia. Sakit dada & terbeliak mata semasa saya melihat gambar2 ini.... haha!!
She's only 22!!
I decided to google abit and some news says, they are just friends..not sure how true is this rumours...



9 comments:
Anuar ni social sikit. Even with gal artistes, dia tak segan nak peluk and give cheek to cheek kisses cos I sendiri pernah nampak dia buat gitu with Jaclyn Victor... So take the rumours as just rumours for now...
Takpe...at least he's with a woman..heheee... whoops, jangan marah, sha!
hmmmm.....no fire no smoke????
buat bertenang kak.. :D
its just rumours...dun believe it lah..!!
Aish, he's not the only kumbang in the world.......
they look cute together... jgn marah ye..
they look cute together... jgn marah ye..
haha..hey all.. thanks for the comments. Nope, definitely tak marah..cuma heartache jer..haha! But then I'll be happy if he do finds he's soulmate. And definitely not waiting for him...;-)
=D
Post a Comment