Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Busy to the neck!

Firstly, sorry guys. No updates..no pics of my latest trip to Perth yet.
I'm just busy too the neck!
Betul! Tak bedek!
Since i came back, Boss gave me too much extra work yg sampai skrg belum terbuat-buat.
Ni aniaya punya kes nie~
Then got PPR (apraisal), then down wif flu resulting in MC.
Then got Public Holiday so means, less days of working so kerja tuh tak terbuat-buat. Managed to finish a Malay Novel, Putus Sudah Kasih Sayang.
Btw, on 1st May Labour Day, me temankan Mak & Mak Long to Istana.
AM tagged along. And I'm $ poorer due to the beautiful pearl pair of earing from Lee Hwa Jewellery. Then dinner wif Ikinz at Prime. Some shopping at Popular for her.
Lepakz for awhile at McD. Bumped into Nish. Some good news. And she saw AJ.
Tak happy sekejap dgr pasal him. Ar whatever ah..not my concern anymore.

Yesterday was swimming pool at Bedok. Teaching some basics skils of swimming to Ikinz wif Gy. We were in the pool from 2 - 5.30p.m.

Masuk kerja nari, the workload was overwhelming!!
Waaah~~
So here I'm updating very very quick for the sake of that battery triple A.
So wait till I'm less busy then this site will be more updated.
Layout pun dah basi..aiyoh!
I've really no time laa at this moment.
So the elections are this Sat.
Hopefully my boss allowed me to work, got double pay.

No comments: