Sunday, May 21, 2006

1st - 21 May 06

So I've clear some work & think I shld update. Here's from latest to (err..forgot the word) Whatever I can remember. Baca jer laa eh..
;-)

21 May 06, Sun - TNP Big Walk 06.



While waiting for Mak Long to fetch us


Mak & Mak Long


Pics above taken using my N6280 hp


Woke up at 0545. After solat Subuh, get ready & went down by the road waited for Mak Long. We started walking opp PA. I don't usually start from Starting Point. So means, we walk lesser, perhaps ard 300 meters. Started walking at 0745 - 0915. But not really lesser ar. Afterall, u still need to walk here..walk there to collect the goodies etc etc.


Our tags!


Nope, didn't managed to win any prizes in the lucky draw.
Rain while waiting for Pak Long to fetch us at Lor 12, Jamiyah. Home by 1300.
Kesian Mak. Her legs worn out. The sports shoes a bit tight for her.
I was o.k. Think this is my 7 yr of Big Walk. I lost count.

Btw, met up with FHM & Sh**** & FHM"'s cuzzin, Hib**, over there.
:-D

Arnd 1500, Cik Lan, Cik Midah & NurB came over. More for NurB yg nak main with AM. Cuteness!
I myself remember when MRA was abt AM's age, me & Gy used to plead with Mak to go to Cik Jam's house @ BR, now & then. Mak was like, "tak kan nak mendangok rumah org sekejap2" so me & Gy will just hop on the bus & go. Juz to play wif MRA. Think I was 15 yrs old then.

While they were there, play the vcd of Raya 05. Think I've showed it to Cik Idah, Cik Midah, Mak Long & Cik Mim. So cuzzins, klau nak tgk vcd Raya 05, dtg laa rumah saya yer...;-D

And oh, we didn't go BPS. Coz AM was sound asleep. Tak sampai hati nak kejutkan.
Hak dia as an individual who needs sleep when he's exhausted. Hari2 yang mendatang, kita berserah sahaja pada Allah s.w.t.

They left ard 1830. And tomorrow will be a spring cleaning day coz a doctor coming to check on my pc bcoz sum1 steal my bandwidth. Yes, it still haven't solve although I've changed my userid.


Aida, Lala, Gal@CPF, Gal@HDB @ Moi


20 May 06, Sat - Gal@CPF turned 26 & her engagement today. Went wif Lala(she drove) & fetched/sent back Gal@HDB & her bf (Aida) @AMK mrt stn. Earlier, when Lala in excitement (at work), tumbuk2 my right arms..auwwww..sakit tau!
Later I ngadu to Gal@HDB when we were at the engagement place
Hehe..perangai kita tetap tak berubah since poly!
We all know Lala will punch when excited..sapa paling dekat akan kena.

Gal@HDB & bf bought the same hp as mine and after compare again, confirm I will make my way to HELLO TM after this. And thanks ladies for the "semangat".
I had to go up alone coz Lala couldn't get any parking slot. There were massive traffic jam around TM/CS. With just a stern voice that I wanna it change, I got it done. Glad Allah made easy for me coz I'm not good at this kind of creating-scene-just-so-that-i-get-my-hp-changed! Singgah at the CC in Simei for awhile & home. Mak, AM & Along went to Istiqamah & later a wedding at AMK. They were home by 0030.

19 May 06, Fri Maghrib - Ikinz going to some trekking at m'sia jungle. Got myself a choc waffle but forgot to finish it up. Err...see how forgetful i can be..

I was worried sick founding out that my new 3G hp is longgar semacam. Eric & Choo (colleagues)advice to ask for a new one at Hello TM back..Can I? Possible? I can get this done? Alone?
Singgah central, drop buku Maya by Robayah Mahmood.

Macam reading abt myself. A lady turning 26, working in TV/broadcasting line, stressed & worried coz she doesn't have a "friend" yet at her age. Couldn't continue studies to higher level (degreee) coz she had to sacrifice for family sake. Was heartbroken when her bf got married to another gal.
When a proposal came, from her second cousin whom she never knew in her life, she accepted him. More of situation & sympathise to her mum coz she believe her mum want her to be settled down too. But in her 7 marriage of life, she dun have any children. She took care of her niece as adopted child but husband disagree.
They become apart. She builds a barrier like not being herself with her own husband.
Not much communication. She's emotionaly disturbed. She's very obedient to her husband. Even when her husband purposely mention another lady name.
To me, she doesn't love him maybe..she doesn't show her emotional feelings.
She kept too much within her till she can't take it.. she passed away due to the so much of unspoken feelings..her emotions disturbed.

Caused a stir within me..so much of similarity. Will I be like her?
Like in the book, her bestfriend always remind her "Jangan buruk sangka pada Allah. Just redha to what he has in store for u & not be too judgemental"
But I'm a person who takes 1thing at a time..tgk jer skrg..with my workload yg overwhelming, i couldn't even have the mood to blog.
As of now, my workload dah kurang sikit & thus my mind & heart resent to a little bit of updating.
With the current family prob we r facing, i totally have no mood to get to know some male species..not to mention M____________*rolleyes*

18 May 06, Thurs - After work, singgah central drop bks & home. Mak not at home. She went Ba'Alwie. Dinner at 8.30p.m after Gy cooked some maggi..Need some soup. D placed his hand on the latest hp & mentioned that its too longgar. His frend's hp more tighter. I started to get worried.

17 May, Wed - work alone. Was sent by dad, mum & along. Gy take care of AM at home. Along went to collect her cert. Lunchtime, I went to TP Lor 8. Lunch on my own. Fav dish, Kuay Teow Seafood Soup. After work, went to TM, took 58 & 21. Arrived at 1930 at HELLO. Jangka Ikinz jer nak beli new hp ..in the end we both have a new Nokia 6280 3G phone with us.
(I was feeling mentel + itchy)
hehe!


My new 3G hp!! :-D


And I'm coaxing myself to take up this 2 yr contract thingy... Not easy wokey!
Luv the phone but could not afford $590 for the phone w/o contract.
And i was commenting, mcm flimsy eh phone nie..ingatkan normal..obviously our 1st time wif this kind of hp. Very happy, started to take pics of us & totally forgot to check the condition of the hp or asked the customer service or ask for another one.
Quick dinner at LJS & took 67 home. Ikinz paid first.
Thanks Allah for friends!
Btw, Along, AM, Gy & Whitelilies were at BSC enjoying themselves dipping in the pool.

16 May 06, Tuesday - ...and to u who broke my heart 2 yrs ago, Happy Birthday!
Touching to still wish...

Home taking 58 & 66. Along then rushed to her swimming lessons. Ikinz couldn't be contacted throughout the whole day. Mesti hp dier buat hal.

15 May 06, Mon - Happy Birthday to u, IZ. Wherever u r, hopefully u r safe & sound! Was at home tidying up the room-by-the-corridor. But it didn't happen. Kinda expected. He will make it difficult for us. Me & D ran down tried to catch the "perenjis" but to no avail. Served lunch to the trio, that came back from CCK. They must be having "hati yang berbuku".
Sigh.
Hopefully ada hikmah disebalik yang terjadi hari ini. Allah sahaja yang tahu...
Ptg, since AM tagged wif Mak, I watched vcd Kl Menjerit 1 again.
Mlm, instead of watching DIA, tried to meddle with the old pc.

14 May 06, Sun - They went to BPS after 1 mth AM was saved. I was very glad that Along acted out that way. And our greatest thanks to that mat p**** who stayed with AM till 6p.m. Once they were home, D & gf(Zai) came up. She bought for AM a mini whiteboard. AM was happy to scribble on it. D bought a wooden blocks indicating 1-10 for AM.
Mak whipped up Mee HK for her & she left ard 8p.m.
Btw, Ikinz drop by my house ard 5+p.m. She passed me her system boot disk. I was trying to revive back the old pc if its still work-able.

13 May 06, Sat - Work morning shift. Was at work from 9 - 6p.m. Took 24 tapi terlajak bustop. Was very lethargic. Ingat nak top-up ezlink tapi dah terlajak + dah lapar sgt, i juz walked home. Wasted gitu.



Nite, tgk Finale for Kamasutra on TV3, a 2 hr slot. I missed the daily episodes so its gd we r buying the book!
:-D
By next week, insyallah.

12 May 06, Fri - Vesak Day.


AAA turns 20! Thx for giving us a PH! :-P

May u'll be blessed alwayz, bro!



Congrats to Azlan & Azyanti!



Gal@IBM & family

Working noon. Double pay. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Do work quickly & by 2015, I'm on my way to Geylang Bahru for the "AZ" couple's wedding dinner. I went alone. (wat's new?) Slight nervous but once I enter the hall, I saw Gal@IBM & family. I was so glad to be able to join her table.
Eat quickly, catched up wif Gal@IBM, talked to Man****. And hey, think the guy with her very familiar to me & Man**** said, he said the same abt me too. Turns out that he's from BWPS too. Her wedding reception will be in July.

And I had to salam the pengantin while the DJ was going arnd asking guests to give speech to the bridegroom. And all eyes were at the pengantin!
I'm amazed at how thick my skin is.
And I even managed to snap a pic of them! And the whole people in the hall wait for me to be done. Hahahaha!
Or maybe I should say, how confident i was despite me juz wearing a decent maroon kurta & jeans.
:-)
Reached office at 2200. Glad I'm able to sneak out during office hours, made to my friend wedding dinner & no one said a word to my boss. Yeay!!!

9 - 11 May 06 (Tues - Thurs) - On noon shift. Usually, nothing to note down when I'm on this shift becoz my routine in the morning b4 going to work will just be, wake up late, play with AM, help Mak wif some household, get ready to work & lunch. Home time will be picked up by dad at 2300 & straight home.

8 May 06, Monday - Supposedly to rent a car. Called them on last Friday but that very morning, decided to go to the pool instead with AM & Gy. So cancelled it. Ikinz joined us at 1030. Gy & AM went home by 1100 coz baby dah menggigil. So i continue pool session with Ikinz till 1245. Naik rumah, makan lunch sesama. She left by 1430.
Big mistake to go n swim under hot sun. Ikinz got more burn on her face while I'm almost down with heatstroke!
Wherever i sit or lie down, it sure turns hot too. Meanwhile at 1500, we received the late letter from S** C*u**. Must be due from the elections, that's y we received it late. Along supposedly to attend that very morning. But settled for another date, not to panic.

7 May 06, Sunday - Did not go to BPS. Ard 4p.m, Cik Mim came over. She was here till abt 2300. We watched FENOMENA too on Suria. Managed to pass the souveniers to cuzzins @ CCK. And yes, Lyd, u r too clever for the crossword puzzle bk. Hehe!

6 May 06, Saturday (Polling Day) - And since I'm under ECG, I had to go & vote. Antara tukul & petir, mana satu yer? Declared PH so I got myself double pay. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Was rushing work. Selagi tak buang itu undi, selagi tuh tak tenteram hati nie. Couldn't help colleagues move the tapes from the spoilt shelf to the other one. Left work at 1800 & was home by 1835.
Lala finish work at 1600, waited for me & send me to polling stn & home.
Thank Allah for friends
Syukur Alhamdulillah. No q, a 5-min agenda. At night, no gd story, decided to watch KL Menjerit 1 alone. Dunno wat's the attraction, but i love the way, Q Haidar & Sherry Iskandar act. Maybe the way Bade Hj Azmi direct the movie. VCD was borrowed out to us by D's friend.

5 May 06, Friday - After work went to Marina, dinner with Cuzzins ie Penny & Sabby at Breeks & a go at ice-cream. Yakking our hearts away. Almost missed my stop at Bedok. Home by 2315.





That's my cuzzins, us @BREEKS!


4 May 06, Thursday - I remembered I was going thru the long list of outstanding tapes from CROWN. Go thru every single tape number o.k. Even though 300+ only, dreading! But I settled it. But, work still never decrease. In fact pile up by days, only the salary never goes up. :-(
I shall not kufur nikmat here so.. Syukur Alhamdulillah I still got a stable job.
Also, me & Along found the distributor for the book Kamasutra, online. Yeay! And I have intention to drop by the shop at Katong Mall the soonest i can. Maybe can ask Ikinz to come along coz we both loves Malay novels.

1 May 06, Monday - Labour Day - Trip to Istana. Sign up BIG WALK that gonna happens on 21 MAY @ PS
Bought earings. Home. Met up wif Ikinz at 1730. Dinner of Mee Kuah at Prime. Singgah japs at ToyrUS.





Motor brand apa bagus eh...?


Actually, Ikinz bought sum miniature cars & bikes while I juz bought 1 BMW spacewagon for myself (berangan). At Popular, I saw some SUDOKU books. Great! I know what to buy for Lala's bday gift now. Home by 2300.

No comments: