Prob cured but too powerful till cannot surf blogspot & friendster. Mak served him dinner. Sorry laa klau tak ada chicken cutlet semua..hehe! Just joking!
DR dah sah kan my old pc can't be revived at all. Dah straight line.
Gol!
Skrg mana nak campak buang?
23 May 06 - Happy 23th Bday, MKA.
This bro of mine..i can't find any pic of him!
He's the elder brother of AAA so perhaps u can imagine his face like AAA but fairer & longer hair!
Maybe laa, the last time i saw him was Raya in Nov 05.
Tuh ar, susah sgt nak jumpa.
24 May - Daud Yusuf turns 35!
Temankan Ikinz to HELLO TM. Her turn to ask for a change of hp.
But her card cannot be read thus cannot hear the songs & video clips.
lagi teruk nie dari aku
Mamak stall at Prime tutup. Terpaksa makan nasi ayam.
Home b4 10p.m
25 May 06 - Mak & Ayah fetched Along at 1600 for another session. Straight home coz Gy going to work.
26 May 06 - Work. Then grocery shopping at SS BR. Home by 8p.m. Lights off by 2230. Tired!
27 May 06 - AM turns 18 mths old!
After work, decided to just take a walk, sit back & relax at ECP.
Oh yes..lupa pulak..dgn Lala.
Tak kan dgn pakwe mana pulak kan?
;-)
Were there from 1800 - 1945.
Teman Lala gi cuci kereta at Shell Tamp & home by 2045.

Lala posing!

Me posing at 1st Singapore Water Ski at ECP

Disebalik senyuman, hati di dalam siapa yang tahu

While the car being washed
At 2300, godeh sendiri this ZA. Manage to log in blogger, friendster etc. Install MSN 7.5. Yeay!! Lights off at 0230.
Sunday 28 May - Was just at home. Was raining heavily since 12 noon.
Tried not to think the 3hrs as wasted. Nasib gue dah tido b4 that!
Mlm, watch Live soccer of MAS vs My Team on TV3!
Me, Along, Mak, Gy & AM (hehe!) rooted for My Team but they lost 2-1 at MAS.
Dah sekian lama we did not watch any football games.
We only support as in watch football matches only if we have personal associate with the players. feeling...
And in MAS team, ada kembar tau! I wonder, don't the team mates got confused??
Coz I did!
And yes, I've already has a name I will lookout for from MyTeam
Mohd Fairus Alias
Cute + he open many chances for his team mates to score a goal.
Monday - 29 May
Welcome home, Heartbeat! I miss u!!
Cik Man came over for awhile to play with AM
Accompany Mak to T. T****'s house at Simei at 11+am. Singgah japs to pantai east coast again.
More for AM. Home by 1300. Lunch. Lazing arnd.
At 1830, went for swimming at BSC with Ikinz. Outz only at 2045.
To Yasalam for dinner. Home by 2200.
Watch Hikmah sampai habis.
Can't sleep, so here I'm in front of pc trying to divert my disturbed mind to sumthing else.
Its troubling me..maybe...could be..perhaps.
Hidup susah ..mati pun susah.
Pikir salah..tak pikir pun salah.
Bnyk sgt ker masa free aku sampai aku ada masa nak pikirkan yg kekadang menyesak kan dada?
I really should make myself busier.
Apart from last Sat sit-talk-tear-abit-wif Lala, the sight I saw at Yasalam juz now did some stir within me.
How lovely! But I was way too corrupted with negativity & maybe its way too late.
The mind & heart polluted.
It will never be the same again...
And the songs in the playlist not helping at all
Sesak, Sebak & Bila Diri Disayangi from U.ks
Dendam dalam diam from Nora.
Sheesh~~
Dan itu yang ku cari..damai di hati.
Keadaan ku tak ubah seperti hilang dalam ramai!
Tomorrow, work!
Ooh urgh!
Becoz of this World Cup, i got extras feeds for NEWS updates dailies.
Haven't start on that yet.
My US Open tapes 94-95, haven't touch yet.
Nasib ini World Cup comes every 4 years.
I remembered I cried when Korea scored & won 4th place in WC in 2002.
I badly wants an Asian country to win during dat match, not an Ang Moh.
And I'm working in an MNC.. hehe!
;-D
No comments:
Post a Comment