Wednesday, November 16, 2005

One by one!

Last Sat, after Isyak, the family from J. Damai came, minus Ly. Later Mak Long & Pak Long arrived.

Dtg ber2 ajer, anak2 mana?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pic blur, punya ah boring!


Sunday 13 Nov 2005

L***b** came. Nothing new. We persevere no matter what. Insyallah.
Spent the noon, trying to finish up some video projects & I realized the project on Cik Adi's engagement that was 1/2way done was gone!
Aiseyman!
Tidious work tau! Punya ah fed-up! So switch off pc & took noon nap.

She turned 2*. Happy Birthday to Gal@HDB!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I gave her a call to sing her a birthday song in "my" very little cute voice.
Obviously, she knew that wasn't my voice.
It came from my small teddybear.

Monday 14 Nov 2005

Happy Birthday to Cik M***h. She turned 4*.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


At 3.45 a.m, I was woken up by crackling noise. Thought it was raining very heavily but i heard voices shouting. Grabbed my specs & looked out of the windows.
My sisters too got woken up & all 3 of us were looking out, trying to figure out what's happening.
We saw fire at the void deck of the blk beside my blk.
Immediately, we remembered the fire that caught Blk 261 Tampines last week.

From our knowledge, the rubbish bin & the vending machines confirmed caught the fire.
The fire engine just arrived & a Red Rhino was already there & the firemen were trying to put out the fire. There were 5 police cars. Some people were crowding around, must be the residents from the blk.
Quite a scene.
Drama ended at 0430. Then I slept. Woke up 2 hrs later for Subuh.

By then, I was already very sleepy coz I slept at 1a.m.

O.k, now the worst part. I must note this down!

I was looking at my roster while having breakfast & told Mak & Along that I just realized I'm on noon shift this week, from Tue - Fri.
So I get ready as usual & went to work. Once I stepped in the library, Aar** gave my a shocked look on the face.
Knewing that Arc** was on leave & realizing that Matc** too, had already arrived, I was very shocked. Like, " Who's working noon then?"

We quickly checked the roster & confirmed I was the one, supposed to come in the afternoon.
It seems, that the roster I had, wasn't the updated one.

So fine! 5 mins later, I was already on my way home.

This is my 1st ever happened, since I worked here 5 years ago.
Urgh!!
*pulls hair*

While I was in the bus, I couldn't find any Malay songs in my mp3 player.
I suddenly remembered that last Sat, while I was at work, I did "copy" my malay songs into the PC at work.
Thinking that Windows Media Player "copy" my Malay songs into the C drive, I deleted them & even empty the recycle bin.
Then i realized, that WMP did not "copy" my songs but instead move them.
Totally!
All!

And so I was left devastated & shocked!

Boo hoo hoo!

:-(

11 mths worth of compiling gone in a minute.

URGGHHHHH.

*sangs Bad Day song by Daniel Powter*

So later I came back to work at 2 p.m & the whole evening, instead of working, i was busy downloading songs.

Tuesday 15 Nov 2005

Work as per normal. Once after 6 p.m, I was busy uploading pics to my online yahoo album. Didn't get to update blog.
So to my cousins, please follow the conditions strictly.

At 2200, I received an sms from my dad.
" Ayah tak bawak taxi. Balik sendiri. Jangan marah."

It didn't get me angry but i was smiling!

Tak kan laa nak marah, kan, hanya kerana kena balik sendiri. So i replied saying that. So i took cab home.

Wednesday 16 Nov 05

Today, I had my breafast at 10 a.m. Then at 1630 just now, I was eating the food that I brought. That was supposed to be my dinner. And I brought very little rice.
With the heavy rain + thunder + lightning, that just started to pour, I assume I will be famished again by 8+p.m.

<---------------------------->

So since my Along was very hungry too, we headed down to Lor 4 TP.
When I returned, I was logout from the system.
Meaning, I had to type all over again this entry.
This was becoz I was 1/2 way typing this entry, when the idea of asking my Along to join me for dinner came up. I did not save the entry, but lock the PC & ran down as my Along was already waiting at the bus stop opposite.

Cet! Cubaan!
But since I had finished my NEWS tapes till next wed, I'll type again this entry.
And I forgot to bring my handphone to work today.

Obviously I had a bad day & all started from Mon. Maybe becoz I'm not supposed to work on Mondays & so the Mon blues stuck me that bad!
Or even, I was too tired + sleepy. I was only OFF last Sun. 1 day.
With also things that happening at home, alarming. The need to be on alert mode all the time tired me out. Guess the energy drained out.

My dad went off to KL with his friends this noon & maybe be back by tomorrow nite.
Not sure why they went up KL.

I'm still contempatating should i rent KF's car or not, this Sat?
I really feel I should drive more often before I get afraid of the roads.

No comments: