Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Birthday Kh***** Az**i

Today another cuzzin turns 15 years old.
Happy Birthday, dear!
Semoga hidupmu diberkati Allah s.wt., diberikan kesihatan & semoga berjaya di dalam apa jua yang diceburi.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
The Birthday Boy


I realized that I has loads of pictures of him. Antara yg gemar gambar nyer dipetik.

:-D

***************************
Last Tuesday after work, didn't get to visit neighbour's house.
Something very urgent pop up. Reached home only at 2200 wif Along.
AM pun dah tido.
And I've missed Macam Macam Aznil which feeturing Anuar Zain as invited guest.
So sad!
Ntah bila akan diulang tayang.

Smlm, tgk Spiderman movie on TV2 at 2200. Lights off at midnite.

Later today, after Isyak, will be going to our ex-lecturer's house from TP.
Just 3 of us. Setiap tahun, we will make it a point to go to her house during raya.
I'll hope my mood will be o.k since... I've started to worry now for tomorrow morning event.

Tomorrow morning, something urgent going on. Manage to swop to noon shift so that I can take care of the little one.
Prays that everything goes well tomorrow.. Insyaallah.

No comments: