Saturday, November 12, 2005

9th D & D + Birthday Babies

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yesterday was my company 9th Dinner & Dance. I did not attend & offered to work instead coz whoever had to work will get $ 80 cash.
I just don't feel like going coz a bit too far for me to go back, knowing that I will stay till midnite. This was my 2nd D & D that I did not attend.
Lagik pun leceh ar, nak dressed up nie semua.

Let's back track past years D & D since I joined ESS in Sept 2000

2000 - 4th D & D @ Grand Hyatt Hotel, went wif BF
2001 - 5th D & D @ Sentosa. Working.
2002 - 6th D & D @ Fort Canning. Attended wif Along as partner
2003 - 7th D & D @ Big Splash. In organising committee. Partner was Fazi's cousin.
2004 - 8th D & D @ ACM. In organising committee again. Brought in Mum & Heartbeat.
2005 - 9th D & D @ Altivo Bar, Mount Faber. Working.


On another note,
Happy Birthdays to Adi J who turnes 18, Nass who turns 25 & Sis Herda

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Adi J


Semoga meningkatnyer umur setahun lagi, sentiasa dirahmati Allah s.w.t & dimurahkan rezeki & berjaya di dalam apa jua yang diceburi. Amin.

No comments: