These days sakit kepala jer, masuk jer kerja sakit kepala..now worsen..tengkuk pun sakit.
Malam susah nak tido..and tak ada selera nak makan when I'm at work..dahsyat nie. Berdenyut-denyut sakit kepala nie..mcm nak explode pun ada rasanya...
:-(
Its been 3 weeks since my colleague left..klau kat kerja jer, moody..its been real bad the past 1 week. No mood to talk2, smile2..laugh2.
Asyik too into work sampai smlm, colleague tegur pun i was blur.
Dah laa I nyer org kanciong..a thinker..cant help but to think, worry, think worry.
tape dah masuk ker belum..is there anythg that I missed out..
Balik rumah pun diam jer..only on weekends, i try not to think too much abt work.
Frustrating with myself...coz this is soooo not healthy..
So stressful..no wonder my colleague left. I better do something. I'm not paid like mana nya CEO to be behaving like this.
Even my colleague who used to make me laugh are no longer able to do that. The most I smile. ishk ishk...that bad. In fact, think one of the days, I said his jokes lame (in the midst of my bad mood) so dia pun dah tak kuasa nak tell me jokes anymore.
So sapa2 yg terkena tuh, mintak maaf laa bnyk2 yer..I so not in the mood to meet people coz dah sakit kepala whole day long, once i reach home, after do what necessary, wat I want is just to stone myself away.
The only good news I would like to say is I'm on morning shift till mid Apr. And my last noon shift was on 22 Feb. I'm so thankful..Syukur alhamdulillah.
So tomorrow ada colleague farewell dinner...to go or not? Urgh...*head throbbing*
6 comments:
Wat telah happen? Masih pat tempat lama eh? Take care babe!!
not healthy ok.. skg tgh musim transition, so have get hang of it first.. over here our depat oso same..
kau tgk muka aku.. mana ada senyum.. lol pakai lipstick pun tak sempat
Sha, siaper yg resign? i know how u feel...dont forget i used to work with majestic dowager!
My colleague left..since then I'm taking over his work..still in adapting mode laa..yup..masih kat espn...thx, hanani!
ya laa, still in transition period..but kena overcome this quick sey..tak kan nak fikir bab kerja jer..frustrating laa
Hi Kak Nor! Aaron resign ..last day was on 3 march..dgr2 he move to AXN but not so sure though..tuh ar..dulu i time relax2, i slalu kesian tgk u slalu stress2..now my turn! :-(
Post a Comment