As usual I accompany him for lunch today. He told me of wat he dreamt yesterday.
When u dream and u can smell the person u dream of, wat does it mean?
It's very scary when he dreamt of her n he could smell her ..like flowery smell.
And she ever told me, she dreamt of him and in the dream she can even smell him!
What's with them dreaming of each other until they can smell the other's presence in the dream?
I wonder what it means ...
I ponder what Allah swt has for them.
And the best part, they will tell me coz they dun know who else to tell besides me.
I dun have the best answer, dear both friends. Diri sendiri tak terurus.
And trust me, its no good to be the middle person. I always have guilt feeling whether did my words effect the other's reaction.
*wipes teary eyes*
I feel so sebak ok. Tak terkata.
On a happier mode, I got to play with my temp guy, Azri's Canon Powershot S5IS before lunchtime. Shiok nya tak terkata. I really hope to get this
His words today made me think. Should i give him a call?? But why must I when he threw the friendship in the 1st place?
Matters of the heart are never simple. Why cant there be a guideline/manual for us, wat to do & how to do?
Men dun understand women's thinking. Women can never understand men's reaction.
Men thinks as casual friends only. Women say men n women can never be friends.
So complicated. Life is simple but human beings make it difficult, he said that yesterday.
I second that.
2 comments:
Kalau life is too simple, it won't be fun... ups & downs colour our life :)
Lama tak jumpa eh..sapa nak kawin next? We seem to meet only when our frens get married..hehe
i wish there is a manual..tak payah pening kepala..IF ONLY eh...heeee.
Post a Comment