Thursday, December 06, 2007

I feel like telling something to the world

Why these days i cant seems to write out my feelings, my thoughts?

Seeing Lala's virgin entry made me wants to blog again but i was staring at this " Compose Blog Entry" for 5 mins or so...errr...wat to note down.*scratch head*

Btw, lets welcome Lala to Multiply. Like.. finally eh! :-)

How's life so far? Constantly needs to keep the mind busy or else..

Been having countless meet ups with gfs.."merayap" here n there. Always have things to go / do every other day. Think, since i stop blogging, I've been more active in going out. Mostly with Lala.

My playmate is going to school next year..gosh i really need to find smthg else to keep me occupied.

Today, my mum bday. Got things to do & the wardrobe is still in a mess. Done 4/13. 9 more to go, Aish!

Tomorrow, Dept diner with the Bapak Misai. Issit still Garuda? Im pissed off by him by day.

I badly wants to go bowling but this 17 dec gonna cause a headache definitely. Its never easy when u r not inviting some in your dept.

Cant get a date for high tea or wrap up dinner with my polymates..last minute sometimes works, most of the time, don't!

Zu arrived safely in SG yesterday morning at 2am. She conquered Mt Kinabalu. Glad she was oright. I was worried coz from the rainy season we r having in SG, wats more with climbing up the mountain.

And Heartbeat left for Indonesia at 12 noon juz now. Im happy to hear she's going out with H. Been praying it works. Hopes it gets further. :-)

Last Sunday, when no one can accompany me, i felt that my single gfs are very limited now. But i keep telling myself, Im used to going weddings alone...inikan pulak kenduri cukur rambut.

These days, Im more keen in making more activity partners which involves nothing serious.

But, who wants to be activity partners only? Usually when u have ur own partners, u tend to do things together with you own partners, right?

Thought of playing badminton after work at NTP but rainiy n windy season nowadays wont work. I'll be just ending up, chasing after the shuttlecock that goes in wrong direction.

So in the end, jogging is still the best way that doesnt need someone else.

Maybe, I ended up with a PSP or indulge myself in gaming to keep me occupied in future.

Or even, indulge in a Digital SLR. I need a new toy to sidetrack me from the matters of heart.

No point talking abt this topic. It never ends. We can talk abt it whole night long.

29 Nov 07. Enjoyed DnD this yr. 1st time entering ****. Home by 0030. Once a year thing, once in awhile for me.

30 Nov, met up with Kak Nor at Makan House n had a gr8 time yakking with her. Hope u likes the bag. I sure Im gonna miss her. ESPN = Kak Nooraini!

Sat after work, dun think i have anythg plans yet but with me n Lala both finished work, we might just drag our legs somewhere. Like last week, dinner by the WaterSki area at EC, last minute.

Sun, just home alone maybe. nak gi swimming mcm tak terpegi2, with this kind of weather. Maybe i go over Zu's place n visit her sick granny. We c how.

Monday, going over Idah's place or not eh...coz I dont have more days left before sch begins n the teachers will get very busy once sch starts.If it didnt happen, maybe i shld just go n rent a car. Hate the fact that i last drove a car was on 29 Jan 07.Urgh!!

Next week, noon shift. Means no life. Just work. And no plans also. Boring!

And did he manage to get me 6 tix for the dk competn? Didn't even bother to reply.

Bah! What's new... Angin.....*shakes head*

Killing time. Bad..bad..

And this song, Seribu Tahun playing now. We'll c when I next update this space.

:-)

And I update with my playmate sitting on the same chair pulling me now n then. Putting a cap on my head. Putting a toy car in my t-shirt n lets it go thru my back.

Irritating or cute? :-D

 

 

 

8 comments:

irris irris said...

hehehe..both irritating or cute boleh tak?

Hope you find a great activity buddy soon, sha!

siti situ said...

phew.. such a long, long entry after a long, long, long, long break. :)
Welcome su to multiply!

kebayachic -2006 said...

i feel like telling the world - i love the bag and i love you, sis!!!

Isha Is said...

Hi Nani!

Thanks! I hope I find my activity buddy too! ;-)

Isha Is said...

I love you too, sis! Keep in touch no matter where u are...i hope to send u off, insyallah
:-)

kebayachic -2006 said...

awww...so sweet of you...kalau tak sempat, its ok..i takut banjir terminal nanti..u know, i am bad at controlling my emotions...

Lin Lon said...

welcome back aisha....looking forward to more entries.... :D

Isha Is said...

Hehe! Insyallah..we c how..;-)