Thursday, December 13, 2007

1 week later...

Since my last update, what have i been up to?

Finished up 13/13 by Fri Subuh time. That Bapak Misai gimme the face that asking for my knuckles. Eventually i suggested Fish & Co. So the place will be the one @ AMK Hub. Out of the 6 attendees for that night, 4 in the office but all of us went separately.

Twice last week, he ask me to go back to the library when Im just abt to sit down for break during tea break at 4+pm. ~Carik pasal nie~

So okay, dinner was fine but too full and after this no more Fish & Co. I had enough. I even felt like vomitting.

Me & Lala walked 3 bustops b4 we took 24 & separate ways at SPC bustop.

Sat, me & Lala again at work. No lunch.The part time guy, GL can be very irritating, i tell u. So i erased my NEWS tapes & sorted them out. Was rushing knowing that Lala arnd, I tried not to make her wait for me very long. But in the end only at 1930, we took the bus to Geylang.

Dinner with her at the restaurant that used to be called Ali Cafe. Not sure the new name.

Sunday - 091207.

Went for my 2nd cousin wedding. Met my gf ex bf. Irwan. As usual, i will acknowledge but with him request for my hp no, made me "serba salah". For me, just "Hi" & "Bye". Not someone I want to keep in touch with. He didnt get to save my no as his hp went flat, which I am so glad!

He requested me to sms him so that he can keep my no. I just nod my head but nope, I didnt sms him till now. Sorry, Wan!

Later at 1400, reached Tok Pungot's home. To see my cousin's grandparents before they set off for Haji this Wed am. Accompany Mak to Starhub at TM. Home.

Monday, at 1320 reached Zu's place. Look thru her Mt KInabalu pics. I'm so proud of her. Looking at her pics, just made me go " Wow!!". But i always have my doubts to do this kinds of adventurous stuff. Accompany her to met her mentor then off we took 23 to go to Sim Lim. Bought a LG DVD wrter for myself. Was elated at the price went down from $90 - $50. Yeay! But Zu said, thats my belated bday gift! So double yeay!!

Dinner was not good at the Food Centre nearby. Window shopping at OG, Bugis Market. Home at 2220.

Tues - work. Later went out to buy dinner with Lala at SG. I prepared NEWS tapes from Wed - Sunday.

And today, Bapak Misai said this to me, " Siti, where did u go at 4+ pm, everyday?"

I was like, " Huh??! I was at the back, G***"

Everyday eh...Carik pasal nie~

And i ask along me ex-temp guy to join us for dinner at Hjh Mimunah Geylang & bowling at EC this Monday. Hope all goes well.

So yesterday....initially wanted to take MC coz I would like to hang out at Idah's place but I woke with really a bad headache so I take MC but just stay at home. Couldnt go to airport. But if I go, i somehow aware that i will ended up chasing after my playmate. 

Today, i really feel like taking urgent leave & go to Idah place. How, can or not?

So insyallah, this Sat, bowling with Heartbeat at OCC. Gonna be fun!

:-D

Attachment: Image273.jpg

No comments: