Alhamdulillah, I enjoyed myself very much from the "An Evening with Anuar Zain" @ 2030 @ Esplanade, last night. Every single seconds, every single minute. 
Met PujanggaMalam, my senior in poly, but somehow we have become a distant relative. Small world. Read more on his site. http://pujanggamlm.multiply.com/journal/item/163/An_Evening_With_Anuar_Zain_Review...
He's the best for giving reviews!
I was truly blown away, swept away...semua laa..by his voice.
Couldn't really gaze at him since I was at Level 3. At the point when the concert just about to start, i wish I had bought the more expensive ticket.
But I'm sure as the rest of Anuar Zain's hardcore fans, we were able to sing along with him. In fact, I was listening to his songs on my mp3 player on my way to Esplanade. Just to set the atmosphere, maybe.
Definitely, all of us in the Esplanade concert hall last night, wasn't dissapointed. No pics as I was sitting slightly far plus I didnt sneak in any camera with me. Just that, I noted down in my hp, the songs he sang last night. I'm just as glad to be part of Anuar Zain's milestone in his music career.
It was really an awe-inspiring, over-whelming performance of Anuar Zain last night. If I'm not wrong, he sang 20 songs of his. I was moved to tears when Perpisahan was sang.
So here's the playlist from yesterday night Anuar Zain's virgin solo concert in Singapore, in order, from the beginning till the end of the night.
All in all, awesome laa!!
And I would love to have you back again, sweetheart!!

5 comments:
eh kita sama...dat day OTW to esplanade to see ungu, I was also listenging to ungu on loop..tangkap feel lah katakan...hehehhe. demam ungu i belum hilang..so u oso kena be prepared to be like this for the next two weeks...hehehe
BEST KAN!!!!
Thx for the link sis... Glad to have met you again last night... :)
bestnyer!! haiz..kesal aku tak pergi.. :(
hi hi...i was there tooo....wow, u managed to list all the song he sang huh...
FABULOUS..!!! anyway, im looking for lagu perpisahan...any idea if u have it????!!!
Post a Comment