On Sun nite 31 Aug, I dreamt of him again.
Woke up a heavy heart. Sms him the next day, never reply..
I need to get this over n done.
Told myself, whatever his reactions gonna be, I rather take it face-on. So I called him during lunctime on Tuesday, I was freaking nervous.
I was afraid if he talks acuh tak acuh. But before I could even intro myself, he exclaimed, "aisha!!"
Sigh of relieved!
Talked for awhile, cant remember how long..we didnt know wat to say much. Guess after 4 n 1/2 yrs, we didnt really know what to talk about. For someone who I can talk to everything-under-the-sun, once.
Told to him to catch up on msn coz I'm not expecting a meetup.
3 days later, on msn with him for most of the time at work, clarify a lot of things..tell him what bottled up in me..why he threw the friendship just like dat..
And the next day again on msn & an impromptu meetup after terawih which he insisted.
We catch up a lot on each other's life for the past 4 n 1/2 yrs we lost touch. Putting the whole picture of our life, like a jizsaw puzzle.
And all is well again, I hope so.. I'm not expecting anythg but we both agreee that it is not easy to have a platonic relationship.
" I've let a good bus go, once, i won't ask for the bus to make a u-turn. He found his destination, I'll wait for the next gd bus to come along"
Do you know where the bus first route initially?"
He still the same but we both agree, time do changes us, a bit here n there. He picks up smoking & to him, I become the non-easy going, non-approachable with kinda gal. Situation are different now.
walk away
I hopes i can help him out, as a friend
*******************************************************
Jauh Mimpiku
Pernah kusimpan jauh rasa ini
Berdua jalani certa
Kau ciptakan mimpiku
Jujurku hanya sesalkan diriku
Kau ciptakan mimpiku
tapi ku hanya sesalkan diriku
Ku harus lepaskanmu
Melupakan senyummu
Semua tentangmu tentangku hanya harap
Jauh ku jauh mimpiku dengan inginku
3 comments:
U r rite, platonic relationship almost does not exist....
Been there and regretted it.
there be another gd bus, insyallah.. :)
Hmmm... kinda strange... but oh well..
Post a Comment