As of now, my colleague Azri on 2nd day MC. George still not in yet, probably still stuck at the doctor. I am feeling lethargic even after sleeping at 9+ pm last night.
And the sneezing doesnt stop...even without taking any medicines, the eyes are very droopy.
Waking up this morning, my first thought, was taking an MC but then, thinking about the workload at work, especially for this 21st launching from server, I drag myself. Think i can still walk but after 1 hr in office, the number of me yawning is countless.*yawns*
Life have just been evolving abt work. Staying back daily, working till 10pm for the past 2 Saturdays, is boring...*yawns*
And now, I dunno if I can stay till 6 pm.*yawns*..Astargfiruallah..ngantuk nya. *yawns*
My colleague, HT was saying he dun remember me wearing black to work.
But i did today, coz i was dragging myself this morning..*yawns* Jeans with crocs *yawns*
Oh dear *yawns*..when will the yawning stop?
And to top it all, my boss said yesterday to be prepared to come back to work both days this weekend..and im having a wedding lunch reception at toa payoh on sun...its nearby work, so fine, i come back..
When will this end? *yawns*
At this time, its not about the money anymore..*yawns* not even if the company tripled up my pay..I just want my 2 rest days off weekly coz how to work properly like this?
Can i just sleep now..*yawns*..*close eyes*
4 comments:
poor thing... is this due to the re-location?
Nope, we already relocated, that one settled. But we are moving from tapes to tape-less environment..which is to put the tapes onto server. Madness laa, Aiza...tau laa ada berapa puluh ribu tapes dlm company nie..
:-S
haha, cache system eh... yeah, i understand. but it will be better lah in a long haul. kena sabar aje lah gal.. 8)
ade jalannya kalau berani
Post a Comment