..and I'm smitten! And I'm longing to see his smile.
And I started to "tercari-cari."
One part of me yearns for it, but another part of me dont want this to pursue to any deeper.
I think I don't qualify. Low self esteem n inferiority complex emerge.
and since last Thurs, I've been hearing love songs.
Listening to Didicazli - Seribu Kenangan now.
I just hope this phrase goes away soon.
Maybe dia dah kahwin ker...
Akal nie cakap...besok when comes back to work, avoid going reception or when he came in but hati nie nak sgt to passby him, even if he doesnt smile..i want to look at him from afar.
The heart & mind will never agree on the same thing.*pulls hair*
Crush can worsen if didn't handle from start.
3 comments:
You're not talking abt anuar zain right..hehehe..good luck! :)
Obviously not! Hehe...Anuar Zain tak dtg my office 2 kali setiap hari, kan?
hmmm......i am so kaypoh want to know...siapakah jejaka ini?
Post a Comment