Thursday, June 08, 2006

My Kemaruk Ness

Wed - 31 May
Dropped by Bedok Library after work. Borrowed 2 vhs of nursery ryhmes in Malay.
I know AM won't be geer up for it but its more for me so that i know some nursery rymes in Malay & I can later entertain him!
Haha!
Yeah, that's me. His my friend, u see!
So must entertain my friend!
Must always keep him happy although my fren at times make me search high n low for my things.

Thurs - 1 June 2006


Happy 2* Bday, FHM!

After work, help Along made sum purchase for her tomorrow offsite work at Pulau Ubin.

Fri, Due to the World Cup, I stayed back till 7p.m. Then, Ayah fetched me & we rushed to Punggol Jetty to pick Along up.
That nite, I was watching this on Suria!




Hmm,I fell in lov with the quiet hero. Secretly, I'm wishing for the vcd.
I just want to watch his eye & body language again!!

Sat, the 1st thing to go in & search once I logged in was abt the hero that caught my eye in last nite's movie.
Who else but this guy?

Latest hearthrob?

And my jaw dropped! I just don't like the feeling that I had crush/eyeing for younger guys!
Sheesh~~
And look, he is 5 years younger me!!
Very not good, u know! Tsk Tsk
Gal@Perth: U know wat I mean..

But as of now, wat the heck! Not that I'm getting married to him, anyway.
So I shall oogle at his charming smile!!
Quoted from a website:"Sebut sahaja namanya, pasti ramai yang akan terbayang senyuman manis dan wajahnya yang mampu menjadikan tidur si gadis remaja tidak lena."

O.k I'm melting!
Haha!
Just joking!

I feel that all this are just crushes, coz all in all, at the end of the day, it still him that cheers my day.
Like today for instance.

After macam nak menangis at work, coz I've got a list of contingency plans to go thru coz NBA did not go to Game 7 & was really trying to focus & pacifying myself & coaxing myself, that I can get all these nitty gritty details done by the end of the day.
Somebody just got to go thru these!
Argh.

This WC sure drives me crazy! And to think ESPN only has rights to show it on air in India only.
So if u guys had to pay extra $ for this World Cup, its because ESPN doesn't has the rights for it in SG so that's the reason why Starhub has to bring it in for viewers in SG from other sources thus making u all pay the extra $$.
:-)
Left only at 7p.m
And in the bus, hearing the song Penawar Rindu sang by him, soothe me down. Just feel relaxed!
See! How u still managed to calm me down!
Raja blum mati

Dah kepenatan, ingat nak cari vcd Gol & Gincu sekali tertido & terlajak 2 bus stops.
Aiseyman

By night, I'm feverish already.

Sunday, sick! Pop in the medicine & woke up only at 1245. Felt better & decided to tag Along to the PC Show.
She bought the 1 GB Creative MP3 Player wif free gifts consists of extra earpiece, speakers at $149.
Meanwhile, I managed to buy a 1 gb miniSD for my N6280hp at cheap price!
Cantek...

Waited & met the EL gal aka Sura J.
Thanks dear for the free samples u gave!
Home by 6p.m!
Happy with our purchases!

Monday - 5 June 2006

Something that I've been planning to do. So at 1300, went to GIANT, bought some foodstuffs, buy a cake & balloons.
And yes, I managed to buy the vcd Gol & Gincu!!!
WooHoo!!

At 1500, Ikinz picked me up & by 1545, we r at FHM's place @ TBC.
Upon arriving, we help to tiup itu belon & set-up the table.
FHM & Sh**** cooked spagehtti for us.
Cut cake ceremony.
No pics of this coz FHM not in tudung.
Juz for my own viewing.
Ate & ate & ate.
Tgk her wedding video & wedding pics.

We left her place at 1900.
Glad we r able to make it. My greatest thanks to Ikinz coz despite her busy-ness on that day, she still managed to set aside some time with us.

Thanks dears. Being with all 3 of u; FHM, Sh**** & Ikinz juz remind me the good old days we had. All the fun, doing site-visits together.

Ikinz sent me home. Traffic jam at ECP from TBC up till Marine Vista. Home by 2030.

Mlm nyer, me & Along watched the vcd Gol & Gincu & we went like " Eh, scene nie tak ada kan masa Suria airs it last Friday?!"
3x o.k!!

Hmpft!

Tak guna laa ini SURIA. Buat apa show on air klau u cut sampai 3 segments. Baik kita tak yah tunggu u all put it on air.
Might as well, we just buy the vcd. Like I did!
When the salegsirl was saying, " Oh u miss it last Fri issit?
I was like, " err, tak laa, i tgk tapi tau laa SURIA..mesti dier potong"

I really loved it that after Mak, Along & AM masuk tido, I watched it again on my PC.
Lights off only at 0230.

:-D

Tuesday - 6 June 2006

Sebelum gi kerja, me & Mak went to Tamp & then Bdk Intch to run errands. Important one!
Masuk jer kerja, its nothing but all the triple up work due to the World Cup stating this Fri.
Massive headache.

And, since I bring along my gol & gincu vcd, I've been watching Disc 2 of the story as I'm having my dinner, for the past 2 nights.
Kemaruk!

haha!

I've been surfing all websites abt Mohd Pierre Andre.
Just to satisfy my curiousity!
Dia anak pelakon Khatijah Tan rupanya...I see.

Nari, u asked?

Well, I didn't watched it during dinner time but I've watched it again before I go to work this noon.
Merepekz!
Kalau dah suker..dahsyat!
Crazy!

Saying abt Mohd Pierre Andre, I missed tonight episode of Dunia Baru on TV3!
I so hate it. Nak balik, siang sgt..
Urgh!!

No comments: