Tuesday, April 04, 2006

7/10

So what's 7 out of 10?

Terlupa nak update nie but I received this sms from Cik Man yesterday at 1118,
" Rating 4 a beginner is 7 out of 10. Semua orang puji. There always room 4 improvement"

This rating was given for my 2 days of work for Cik Adi's wedding.

Macam sit for a test sey. He gave me 7!!!
:-D
I wonder what will my guru a.k.a Zam give me if I were to ask him to assess it.
After seeing his style & skill, think he gonna give me 3/10...maybe eh?
I was giving myself a 3 only. I wasn't satisfied enuff.
Working in TV station makes me having high expectation? Errr..maybe...

Boy, was I happy? I said, woooookeyyyyy lah! So-so.
Right now, I hope to see Cik Man in person asap & asked what can be improved, from the way of capturing, maybe. Coz I need to ask their opinions.

Iyer laa, takut aku syiok sendiri when v-camering.
Nasib no Anuar Zain look-alike. If not,maybe I have position my v-cam at him only. 70%
LOL!
*********************************

Another thing to note, I've finished the p******.
Lala must be running around mad today.
Farah will come by in the evening to pass me things for her bro.
Hopefully all went well to and fro. Insyallah.

No comments: